I also used photoshow! I thought it was easy and I really enjoyed it. You did a great job on yours! I like the opening with the snow in the back. Great job!
Great job on this! I love how you had music playing in the background and how you added special effects to all of your pictures. This turned out really good! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Looked good. I really like the animation you chose for the transition between pictures. It was frustrating tryin gto find a good site where you didn't not have to pay for everything.
Wonderful job on your slideshow! I also used Photoshow. I really liked the music and snow backgrounds that you picked. You put everything together so well-looks great!
I enjoyed looking at your pictures. I thought it was really cool all the different things that you did with your slide show!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGreat job on you photo show. I enjoyed what you did with all the pictures. Do you have to do something special to get them to fly in?
ReplyDeleteI also used photoshow! I thought it was easy and I really enjoyed it. You did a great job on yours! I like the opening with the snow in the back. Great job!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on this! I love how you had music playing in the background and how you added special effects to all of your pictures. This turned out really good! Thank you for sharing it with us!
ReplyDeleteI loved the show. I absolutly loved the transitions you used. Especially the clusters and how is jumped from picture to picture. Good job!!
ReplyDeleteLooked good. I really like the animation you chose for the transition between pictures. It was frustrating tryin gto find a good site where you didn't not have to pay for everything.
ReplyDeleteWonderful job on your slideshow! I also used Photoshow. I really liked the music and snow backgrounds that you picked. You put everything together so well-looks great!
ReplyDelete