Here is a link to my Podcast. I am really hoping this works because I have spent a long time trying to upload this to my blog. More about my experience later.
Great job on your podcast! I liked that you added music to your background. I've never heard this version of 'The Three Little Pigs'! Very interesting! I remember the first time I read a different version to my kids. I put a 'Disney' spin on it where the wolf never ate any of the pigs, but instead they became friends and played together every day! lol Great job again! =)
I enjoyed listening to your story. Have you read the Three Little Pig and the Big Bad Wolf's side of the story? If not that is a really cute book. It is funny becuase the Big Bad Wolf tells his side of the story because he believes that there are always to sides to every story.
Good Job! We read Three Little Pigs when we were growing up too. I just don't remember it ending like that. LOL! I didn't think about using the podcast for an absent student. Good thinking.
Hahaha your ending was hilarious to me. I like the creativeness that you came up with. You had great reason behind your podcast by te way. I hope you stay successful the rest of the semester. Have a great one and keep up the amazing work!
Great job on your podcast! I liked that you added music to your background. I've never heard this version of 'The Three Little Pigs'! Very interesting! I remember the first time I read a different version to my kids. I put a 'Disney' spin on it where the wolf never ate any of the pigs, but instead they became friends and played together every day! lol Great job again! =)
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed listening to your story. Have you read the Three Little Pig and the Big Bad Wolf's side of the story? If not that is a really cute book. It is funny becuase the Big Bad Wolf tells his side of the story because he believes that there are always to sides to every story.
ReplyDeleteYou did such a great job! You were expressive and everything. It was super cute! I enjoyed it. I hadn't heard this new one either!
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL spin on the story! I really enjoyed it and wasn't ready for it to end! Great job and thank you!
ReplyDeleteGood Job! We read Three Little Pigs when we were growing up too. I just don't remember it ending like that. LOL! I didn't think about using the podcast for an absent student. Good thinking.
ReplyDeleteHahaha your ending was hilarious to me. I like the creativeness that you came up with. You had great reason behind your podcast by te way. I hope you stay successful the rest of the semester. Have a great one and keep up the amazing work!
ReplyDelete